Thanks for the look & comments Alan. The Q is nice for street work & with a $15 adapter and the 40mm pancake Pentax lens it is a very compact 200mm+ combo, although these wer taken with the 70-200mm Q lens, which I will take on a trip next week as a backup tele.

Honest the guy with the cart is a college student. We have very few truly homeless people here. It is a small town and the winters are too harsh for outdoor life. We do have a men's shelter & a woman's shelter which are supported by private donations.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmnfi83g for anyone else wishes to take a look.

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:52:12 +0200
From: Alan C <c...@lantic.net>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Geso On the Street corner.

Well, Don, I think that's a great start. That Q does a good job & must be pretty inconspicuous. One has to look for the obscure in streets. Like the two different spellings of Center/Centre. So many small cars was a bit unexpected. Perhaps the guy with the trolley is a scavenger so commonplace here? And the dog shots - don't the owners mirror their dogs?

Cheers

Alan C