Thanks Ann, yes pretty much small midwestern town, once a meatpacking
Railroad town. Now more retail medical & services place. Our claim to
fame these days is the gypsum mills here produced most of the drywall
for the Mall of America.

Yes Q has raw setting I usually shoot raw + jpg as the files are quite
small. The whole interface is Pentax through & through.

Don --
Familiar ... the kind of place I've stopped so often in multiroad trips
and knew from my childhood.. Our Town.? I like 4 and 5 the very best of
these.. and equally
The first one the least because of the balance across the page, as it
were..

Does the Q shoot raw?

ann