OK, Larry - here it is - Rule of Thirds!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/44490136335/

Alan C

On 18-Oct-18 11:47 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

Alan C wrote on 10/18/18 12:35 AM:
An Old Big Tusker searching for sustenance in a dry landscape. Phalaborwa/Shingwedzi Road, Kruger Park.

We had the first seasonal rain (10mm) last night.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/45401309881/

I actually quite like that one. Most of your wildlife shots are cool because wildlife. I think that with a bit of cropping (probably left and bottom) to move the elephant out of the dead center of the frame, that could be an amazing shot.

K5 & HD 55-300 @ 300mm   Range about 300m.

Alan C

---