The colors and shapes in the dry vegetation are interesting, but the real problem with the shot is that nothing is sharp. The elephant is burnt out, he appears white on myscreen..  lots of ways you can get interesting geometry out of this, but the blur - especially in the foreground is hard to deal with.
too bad, because it is so interesting

ann

On 10/18/2018 7:24 AM, Alan C wrote
OK, Larry - here it is - Rule of Thirds!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/44490136335/

Alan C