Ann,

I have a folder for Trier, and the two pics posted in it so far are each in
their own gallery. That seems to be the only way i can put a title on a photo.
Frustrating.

As Paul said, photo.net seems to have become snappier; but anti-ad-blocker
message that obliterates the whole screen for non-paying viewers is a big
drawback.

Still looking for the best solution...

Rick