There is an area for captions/titles on every photo I have up - so something just isn't set up quite right on your page... as you can see if you look at any of mine.. though I don't always put one in...

There is definitely a way to do it...  I can help but only on the phone when we are both looking at the screen.. or you could give me your pass word and I could look at the way you have things set up...  maybe my subscription has more stuff than yours... more choices in formatting.. hmmmm

ann