I am happy to say that I have edited and uploaded photographic captures from the Tennessee NAIA Pow Wow that is held every 3rd weekend in October. I hope you appreciate the photographic captures for the sincere scared memory of the dancers, their colorful regalia, their respect for traditional dances and ancestral respect for their elders. Also the wonderful smell and taste of fry bread.

https://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/2018-naia-powwow

(Sharing the below on Social Media so thought why not share here on the list as well so if you are only interested in the gallery please don't read past this point.)

The following is a bit of sincere from the heart self promotion along with an FYI on the USA Holidays.

Keep Photo Captures by Jeffery in mind as you begin showering an overabundance of love to folks in your life during the upcoming holidays and all year around for special and just because gifts. Use some of the monies you will receive as money gifts or some of your personal holiday spending monies to splurge on yourself as you deserve inspiration and meditative prints for your home and work environment.

Get started shopping because As of 11.14.2018

   8 Days Until Thanksgiving
   9 Days Until American Indian Heritage Day
   36 Days Until Winter Solstice
   18 Days Until Hanukkah
   41 Days Until Christmas
   42 Days Until Kwanzaa

Holiday Shipping Deadlines https://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/holiday-shipping-deadlines-2018

As always it does give me great pleasure and joy knowing you thought enough of my photographic art captures to give them as gifts now and through out the years to come. If you have any questions just send me a message as I want to help make your experience pleasant and an easy process.
--

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
https://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com