:-)

"Dance this mess around!"   ;-)
https://youtu.be/VN8hV4AyNss?t=7

 Bob W-PDML Wed, 14 Nov 2018 23:39:17 -0800 wrote:

On a point of grammar, the collective noun for cormorants is not 'flock' - we say 'a mess of cormorants', and 'a shag-bag'.

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

I knew a dance called "shag" (aka Collegiate Shag, which is different from Carolina Shag). I also knew the slang meaning used chiefly by Brits. But I just have learnt what species of birds this word applies to (especially for people from NZ). That way it became so relevant to PDML!

But how can you make a quick profit on cormorants (especially using the camera)?! That is impossible!
However, the PDML flock can be so flippant! ;)

Cheers,

Igor