Two and a half months ago I sent a K-1 to Precision for update to ii.
1. GN:  Email note from UPS: a package from Precision will be delivered today,
Adult Signature Required.
2. BN: Precision must have decided I wasn’t serious when I indicated I wanted
email notification of any changes in status, like if they actually were working
on the upgrade, were ready to ship, etc. Nothing from them since the first
acknowledgment of receipt of my camera.
3. GN: I am a few thousand miles away, but I was able to get to UPS and
reschedule delivery.
4. BN: it took a bit more than the promised ten days to do the upgrade.

Hoping it was worth the wait...

Stan

Sent from my iPad