around this time of year, the transit Museum rolls out some trains and busses from olden days for people to ride in if they like... the fare is the same as the regular fare and they ahve special runs. You can go in and look around inside a train or bus for no charge.  I found this bus from the 1950's parked just south of Union square  with a securityguy inside... He opened the door and let me look around and shoot -- I have a couple more photos but havent' gotten to fiddle with them yet and this one I liked best... I think I captured a spirit from the past.

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2017-2018snaps/i-hwVSGvf/L

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography