On 12/13/2018 12:02 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Since when do you need a reason to get another lens?

MARK!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com
Subject: A reason to want the 150-450

I went to a dance event in Portland last weekend and stayed at my friend
Phil's house.  He has a bird feeder and I was able to get a clear view
of it from his living room with the sliding glass door open.  The noise
of my bigma focusing would often scare the birds away, and a quieter
focusing lens would definitely alleviate that problem.

In other news, I'm getting pretty good at photographing the spot where a
bird recently had been.

--
Larry Colen           l...@red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/