Reason? We don't need no steenkin' reason.

This is PDML. You want what you want because you want it. That's all the "reason" you need.

On 12/12/2018 16:53:20, Larry Colen wrote:
I went to a dance event in Portland last weekend and stayed at my friend Phil's house.  He has a bird feeder and I was able to get a clear view of it from his living room with the sliding glass door open.  The noise of my bigma focusing would often scare the birds away, and a quieter focusing lens would definitely alleviate that problem.

In other news, I'm getting pretty good at photographing the spot where a bird recently had been.