Indeed.

And not to mention lifting that lens in Jupiter gravity.

Jostein

Den 14.12.2018 21:59, skrev l...@red4est.com:
He could probably do so from Jupiter, but a lens with a 500 km focal length
might be out of his budget.

On December 14, 2018 11:13:55 AM PST, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
I wonder how high up in the nosebleed seats you'd have to be so that
you're
enough light-years away from the stage to catch the singer still at the
microphone?