That place is still looking good. It's been 15 years since I passed by (on the way to Grandfather Mountain).

Jostein

Den 13.05.2019 04:34, skrev Dale H. Cook:
I am not someone who rushes into post-production of images. When I displayed my Easter Sunday image of Mabry Mill it was posted raw. After living with it for a few weeks I finally decided what I needed to do in post, muting the colors and creating the artistic effect that mirrored what I felt about the scene when I snapped the shutter.

https://plymouthcolony.net/photos/pages/misc.html#mill