I'm a big fan of The Americans, and just saw the announcement on Magnum's
Instagram feed.

People do give a great deal of credit for the success of The Americans as a
work in its own right as an object rather than just a collection of photos to
Robert Delpire, who did the layout and the first publication, in France.

I'd love to see the contact sheets.