Thanks Larry,
Some test program as you suggest could do.
But why getting files from the web and not just files from my K1. Maybe HDR to make it even larger.
My catalogue is quite big, around 45k.
I noticed that importing 20 K1 files takes a certain time, than if I delete them from disk,and repeat the import action, than it goes faster. So I have to use fresh files for a test on the same computer.
Greetz, Jos