On 1/10/2020 14:51:47, Ralf R Radermacher wrote:
Am 10.01.20 um 19:37 schrieb John:
The forecast around here is for unseasonably warm weather bringing
hurricane force winds, torrential rain, flash floods & hail the size of
baseballs

I've stopped counting the number of Fridays with rain we've had in a
row. Friday is our day when we drive over to Belgium for the week's
shopping, doing everything we don't have time for during a normal
working week, and having our day off.

The car looks like a rolling mud heap but there's no point in having it
washed.

Ralf

My mom used to have a bumper sticker on her car that said something like:

"Please don't wash. Participating in a scientific study of dirt."