Thanks to all for the positive comments on my picture. I liked Matthew's Lightning shot and Paul's fog.

Thanks

Patrick

On 1/10/2020 1:45 AM, ann sanfedele wrote:
Thanks, Ken!  I didn't have to go far to shoot that scene - literally, in front of my building's front door - before I ducked back in... Ralf - becareful what you wish for :-)  and thanks for you other guys that liked  the shot , Dan, Stan (?;-)) et. al if I missed someone.

Most of the other shots in the gallery were of storms that were very appealing.. as opposed to being "glad I missed that storm" provoking. PJ and Dan made me wish I were  where they took theirs at that moment.  But Patrick made me wish his shot was mine more than others.
Beautiful but ominous at the same time.

QUestion for Matt about the lightening shot.. was that a combo of two exposures IN CAMERA? were you shooting rapid fire with the camera on a tripod in the same spot?  The Weather Channel folk tell us that there are more lighting strikes in Florida than any other location in the USA.. at least I think that is what i remember them saying.  Hope you were inside a building and shooting through a window

anyway - This was a really lovely gallery altogether.

ann

On 1/9/2020 12:00 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Having grown up in a densely populated city, I can appreciate Ann’s “City Snow” image having been through numerous blizzards that produced the same scenes in my town. Well seen and captured Ann.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf R Radermacher <fotor...@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: January PUG is up

My favourites, in no particular order: P.J.'s Ice Storm, Daniel's Spring Snow Storm, Paul's Fog (though there's usually either storm or fog), and
Annsan's City Snow, mainly because we haven't had any decent snow here
in almost a decade.

All the rest are great as well, of course.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com