> On Feb 26, 2020, at 9:49 AM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> I like that so much better!

I do too. I liked the rimlighting, but the artificial grey bothered me.

I don’t know how big the rear light source is, but I wonder if you could get a
similar effect by just putting something grey immediately behind the flowers so
that they can be back illuminated from all around, without the light shining
directly into the camera.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com