On 3/15/2020 1:46 PM, Ralf R Radermacher wrote:

I've had something similar for two weeks in late January. A nasty and
very painful dry cough with an awfully sour throat, but no fever. I'm
fine again.

I had my regular 4-month-interval appointment with my primary care physician last Friday. I am a diabetic (my MD specializes in diabetes) and he reinforced the increased threat to me because of diabetes. I had already increased my frequency of hand washing and decreased public activity, but now I am checking my temperature twice daily because a temperature above my normal range may be the first symptom.
--
Dale H. Cook, Member, NEHGS, AGS, MA Soc. of Mayflower Descendants;
Plymouth Co. MA Coordinator for the USGenWeb Project