The outbreak has not (technically) started here, in Turkey, although
there are a small number of cases.
I guess it will be declared "started" within this week.

I only hope that we all live through it unharmed.

Bulent
http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/