> On May 3, 2020, at 11:56 AM, Toine <to...@repiuk.nl> wrote:
>
> What's the wisdom of the list on this:

One might argue that wisdom of the list is an oxymoron when applied to this
list.

> https://stuckincustoms.smugmug.com/
>
> I think some or most are overdone in post editing. Most if not all are hdr’s

They are definitely a burner.  Burning man does lend itself to overdone photos
because that’s what it takes to capture even a portion of the feeling of what
it’s like to be there.

Speaking of which, Olya, check out Baba Yaga’s book club:
https://stuckincustoms.smugmug.com/Portfolio/i-XjFTVB9

His style definitely goes more for pop and impact that realism, and he does it
very well.  After a while his consistent style gets a bit monotonous.  Even
when I go out for Thai food, I don’t get every dish super spicy.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com