Well first lets be traditional, "Damned spell checker", I should have paid more attention when it suggested a corrected spelling...

Secondly you mean the  Thagomizer...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thagomizer

On 5/4/2020 12:16 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Stanley Halpin wrote:

On May 3, 2020, at 5:06 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

Some people see Kincade's work as a blueprint, I prefer to see it as a
cautionary tail.

P.J.’s comment is perfect for The List: biting, a bit snide, and yet perceptive
and ultimately right on the money …
What I want to know is what exactly is a "cautionary tail"? Is it like
a Stegosaurus's with spikes on the end?

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.