Haha, I know it was a term for ever, and I used to subscribe to a sci-fi
'zine that was issued in floppy disk in Argentina back in the 80s. It's
just that nowadays it seems like all the kids are making photo 'zines.

I printed it with https://mixam.com/ . Blurb has an easy to use app to make
whatever it is you want to print, and their quality is good, but they don't
print in landscape format. Mixam requires you to upload a print-ready PDF
but they have lots more sizes and aspect ratios. My final cost was maybe $2
per copy.

Driving to Argentina is great and I would love to do it again. We had
planned to take about a year, but in the end took two. Our blog from that
time is still up btw:  http://www.vanenvan.com/

Thanks for looking,

Juan Buhler - http://www.juanbuhler.com <http://www.jbuhler.com>