I printed 50 of these, and I want to make new ones a few times per year.
But now I am wondering what to do with them. Should I sell them? I am not
really interested in making money off these, but I suppose I should charge
maybe $5 or $6 to make up my costs at least.

What did you plan to do with the 50 copies you had printed if you hadn't thought about selling them?

I'd like to have one. It would make a nice addition to my coffee table ... if I ever get caught up enough on home repairs that I can reclaim my living room

... and if the current situation ever gets back to the point it's safe to have visitors come over for coffee.