I hear you, Sasha, and I appreciate that this works for some. But I
have come to realize that I'm a measurer and a planner. It's my
engineering background. I don't like random elements, loss of control,
or inconsistent results. That's why I am not into shooting with
expired film or toy cameras like Instax. I have tried to play the
wild, loose artist and failed. :-)

--
-bmw