This is another very enjoyable gallery. Thanks Brian from me, too, for all your
work!

I think my favorites are Don Guthrie’s and Annsan’s. Maybe it’s because i spent
26 years living on the south shores of the Great Lakes or in New England, and
am missing having a real winter.

Brian’s reminds me of some anxiety-provoking summer drives, and is unusual and
very effective.

Reinhard’s is also excellent. What timing!

Rick