Thanks, RIck
I loved my street that day...

-- did you move? or are you missing having a real winter right now as am I.. :-)  one lousy little snow storm so far. "Où*sont les neiges d'antan"

ann*

On 1/12/2021 8:44 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
This is another very enjoyable gallery. Thanks Brian from me, too, for all your
work!

I think my favorites are Don Guthrie’s and Annsan’s. Maybe it’s because i spent
26 years living on the south shores of the Great Lakes or in New England, and
am missing having a real winter.

Brian’s reminds me of some anxiety-provoking summer drives, and is unusual and
very effective.

Reinhard’s is also excellent. What timing!

Rick