I want to take a look at it when I have a chance. It might be just me, but
after a certain age, optical viewfinders stopped working as well as they
used to. I can now see things in an EVF better than even in a really good
OVF like that of my MX. After I realized this, it was a matter of trying
the amazing OVF of the X-T[1,2,3] to not want to look back.

I do miss the K3 sometimes, that was peak DSLR for me, and I did own a KP
for a few years after that.

Juan Buhler - http://www.juanbuhler.com