I agree that this is a great gallery!

My first thought was to use one of my images from Taos, but I quickly
realized AnnSan would do that, and hers would be much better than mine!
Then I went to the Great Wall or the Acropolis, but those are pretty
cliche.  Since I love Japanese architecture, I finally decided on one from
our trip to Japan a few years ago.

 I went to  Bruce Nagel's website, to try to discover what and where
BHN0002 is, but he is as mysterious there as in his PUG entry.

I also found "The Brutal Architecture of Repression" by Alistair Lax quite
mysterious.  I believe it is a museum jof state terror in Berlin.

I think Bill Robb's "Prairie Sentinel" is my overall favorite followed
by Mark Cassino's abstract image.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

--