On Mon, Jul 05, 2021 at 12:52:13PM -0400, Daniel J. Matyola"
<danmaty...@gmail.com wrote:

I went to  Bruce Nagel's website, to try to discover what and where
BHN0002 is, but he is as mysterious there as in his PUG entry.

I could tell you, but then I would just have to have you killed. ;-)

It is an abandoned zinc smelting plant in eastern PA.  One of these days
I need to see if I can get permission to get a close look, as I think the
whole site is fenced off by the zinc recycler that's using part of the
old New Jersey Zinc site.

B.
--
There seems to be a law that governs all our actions so I never make plans.
(Greta Garbo)