Hi, Dave,

As you may know, we've had several discussions about the thieves at UPS and
their brokerage fees up to Canada over the last year or so.  I got stung by them
once, and learned my lesson.

But, in your case, since the auction didn't specify "all Canadian shipments go
by UPS", I think you could have gotten out of the auction had you wanted to.
They can't advertise shipping options, and then after the auction closes, say
"we forgot to mention...", and then make you stick by it.

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert