That is definitely good news!
Thanks
ann

On 9/7/2021 1:15 PM, mike wilson wrote:
On 07 September 2021 at 17:54 ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Mike - You mean they can turn it off remotely?  I asked if they would
replace and they said no.
I am sure they can do it here.  I had the feature turned off for years before
lockdown made it a logical route to go along.  A card would turn up with
contactless enabled, I would go to the bank and have it turned off.  To be
clear, they remove the facility fron your account.  All cards are contactless.
For some reason (probably to do with most people using the feature,,,) the
default on a new card is enabled.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

ann sanfedele photography