"Rob Brigham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Personally, I would drop the 43 in favour of the 24-90. If you have 3
cameras travel with the 24-90 on one and the 70-200 on the other. That
way you are always ready for all focal lengths.

Rob,
I hear this a lot, making me suspect that when traveling, I must be the
only one who carries low-speed film in one camera and high-speed in
another. If I'm outdoors, and the lens I want is on the body that I've
loaded with high-speed film, I must change lenses anyway.

Paul Franklin Stregevsky