> On Oct 4, 2021, at 1:00 PM, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Larry,
> I own two MGBs and I have this T-shirt:
>
> http://mossmotorsltd.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Lucus-and-Oscar-001.jpg

Are they both for driving? Or is one for parts? What years?  Roadster or GT?

Getting mine
http://www.red4est.com/jasmine/
back on the road has been an exercise in disaster management, and by disaster I
mean wildfires 20 years ago when I was waiting for engine parts, a kid crashing
into my garage and putting it out of commission for a year, I admit that racing
the miata for a few years sidelined my time/energy budget from Jasmine.  After
working on the Singer, I’m particularly motivated to let the house fall down on
it’s own for a little while so I can get the MG back together.  With the
supercharger I could keep up with miatas down the straights at the track.

It was through the team.net email lists

that I learned the smoke theory of electronics.  That electronics work because
of magic smoke, and if you let the magic smoke out, the electronics stop
working. And just like British cars leak everything else, they often leak smoke.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--