Í don't know. Contrary to eastern and southern Europeans, most people
in our area have little knowledge of the edibility of mushrooms and
are cautious therefore.
And it is officially forbidden to gather mushrooms in our nature reservates.
I once followed a short course in fungi and in the field the
instructor chewed on many mushrooms as a way of identifying.

Henk

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List