Buy any old tripod you want. Because you know then that the missing one will reappear. :-)

Seriously, I have a Manfrotto Befree carbon fibre with the 494 head that I bought a couple of years ago. It is compact, lightweight but surprisingly sturdy. That said, I have mixed feelings about it. Everything on it is twist locks, so it takes forever to set up or take down. I am also starting to suspect that one of the twist locks on one of the legs is wearing already, as it won't really stop turning when tightened down. The head has a different design of lock for the plate you put on the camera base, which can be fiddly to use, too.