From: Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv>
Sent: Saturday, 7 January 2023 10:30 AM
To: pentax list <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: PDML - PDFG ?

Just as a matter of interest, is there any interest in a Pentax Discussion
Facebook Group?

I admin a FB group with over 800 members, it’s quite fun. Photos are posted
daily and response is swift. Sure, you battle with the evil that is Meta, but
if one is selective about viewing habits, it becomes a tool, just like camera
gear…

Best

Cotty
--