> On Mar 9, 2023, at 1:14 PM, Henk Terhell <henk.terh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No doubt your K-1 will stay on the shelf for some time.

At least until I need to do some wide Field of View photos, particularly wide
field of view, wide aperture.

One of the good things about the K-3III is that they have made some substantive
changes to the UI, the focus select joystick, and the touch screen completely
change how things can work.  There seem to be a bunch of other features which I
think are new, because I did RTFM for all of my previous cameras and don’t
remember them.  Long story short, this will probably have the most substantial
learning curve for me since my K100, as every other UI has been an evolutionary
change over the previous rather than a paradigm shift.

One thing that I really like about it is that the alternative programming for
the “function buttons” is actually useful.

For others with them, I am curious about what features of the K-3 III you found
the most useful, and/or the most annoying.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com  sent from ret4est

--