On 3/9/2023 12:48 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
The first photo I took with my K-3 III was of the Mazda 3 that I've had for two
weeks.

I've also taken a few of the camellia tree in my yard, starting to bloom, and a
couple of silly test shots yesterday at lunch where I was testing out shake
reduction.  It seems that it ran out at about 0.4 Seconds.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72177720306567461
Nice shots. I'm curious to know if the AF has been greatly improved over the K3II, and how you like the new viewfinder. I'm expecting that the new AF will port over to a new K1, and I expect they will upsize the new prism for it as well.

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List