On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 2:24 PM Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

> Dave - you need to RTFM to find out the flashing light combo and what it
> means ;-)
>
> Cotty

I did Cotty, :-) but when I power the unit on there is a click sound, then
the lights come on, the print head does not go through a cycle so I can't
use your suggestions. The internet shows there being a well of sorts that
can be accessed at the back, i have no such access door on the printer, so
i'm stymied.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.