Ralf, I'm glad ON1 is working so well for you.

I tested it pretty thoroughly some time back and found that it was near to
unusable for my work. It seems to never stop processing and be finished with a
job, no matter how small the number of files I gave it to work on. After a
month of trying to use it, I gave up and erased it on my system.

I had similar experience trying to use Capture One, which some other folks I
know never cease to extol the benefits of … I have tried to use it several
times over the past 10 years and simply cannot get the hang of it. Just
importing image files into it seems horrendously over-complicated and prone to
making errors.

For the moment, I pay the $10/month fee for LR Classic and Photoshop, haven't
bothered to even install Photoshop. LR Classic does an excellent job, every
time. Such it is, eh? :)

—
No matter where you go, there you are.

--