Am 22.01.24 um 00:08 schrieb Godfrey DiGiorgi:
Soooo … All this discussion of GPS equipped cameras … I'm curious: Why do we
need GPS location information in our photographs?

Now, that's an easy one...

Whenever I'm looking for a photo of a particular place or subject to accompany one of my blog posts, I can do so using the GPS data. Michael has written me a clever little utility that will display a map where I can zoom into the wanted area and it will show me the thumbnails of all photos taken there. Makes my life a whole lot easier.

Ralf

--

Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com