Um, this completely depends on what and how you like to shoot, and
what you're comfortable carrying. You'll have a better idea of what
you like once you've done it a couple of times.

Could *you* leave any of these at home? Will you be travelling alone?
Is the primary purpose photography, or travel?

My travel kit consists of the 20-35/4 and 77/1.8 right now. I might
substitute the 100/3.5 macro for the 77 if I think I'll be doing some
landscape stuff. The 43 might make it in there if it's an urban trip.

I think a camera would be nice to bring as well.

tv