There is now an archive for the list that is working, and a second one that
apparently still needs to be debugged but should be in working order soon.
The URL for the web-based version of the one that is now working is:

http://www.mail-archive.com/peirce-l%40lyris.ttu.edu/

You might want to check it out but I should add that this is NOT the main
one but a second one provided for purposes of redundancy, I guess.  It is
called "The Mail Archive".  The main one is called "The Gmane Archive"" and
is not yet functional for some reason, though it is supposed to be.  I'll
give you a URL for it as soon as it gets functional.  It will be available
both as a website and as a newsgroup that you can feed into your mail
program so that it shows up as a folder there.  As soon as it is working
right I will  make an arrangement for importing into both of them everything
in the lyris listserver that is presently available in that all but unusable
archive there.

Joe Ransdell