Janet (and, I guess, Michael?)

Welcome.  Your travels and travails in the quest for a community of Inquiry very probably mirrors the pathways by which many of us on the List actually got here.  I've been on the list since 1998, and cannot overestimate the immense security I have gained by knowing that there are people who are prepared to engage.  Hope your experience will be as fruitful as mine has been (and, hopefully, will continue to be).

Cheers

Arnold Shepperson