From: "NQ Editorial" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:19 AM
Subject: NeuroQuantology New Issue Published, June 2006

Dear NeuroQuantology Readers
NeuroQuantology Journal has just published its latest issue at
http://www.neuroquantology.com
We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web
site to review articles FREE and items of interest.
Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Vol 4, No 2 (2006)
Table of Contents
www.neuroquantology.com
Editorial
Is Quantum Physics Necessary to Understanding Consciousness?
Sultan Tarlaci  91-92

Men Who Made a New Science
My Scientific Odyssey
¨ner TAN  93-100

Perspectives
Psychomotor Theory: Mind-Brain-Body Triad in Health and Disease
¨ner TAN  101-133

Invited Article
Phenomenal Awareness and Consciousness from a Neurobiological Perspective
Wolf Singer  134-154

Review Article
Brain Research: A Perspective from the Coupled Oscillators Field
Jose Luis Perez Velazquez  155-165

Original Article
Quantum, Consciousness and Panpsychism: A Solution to the Hard Problem F
Gao Shan  166-185

The Mechanism of Mourning: An Anti-entropic Mechanism F
Giuliana Galli Carminati, Federico Carminati  186-197

NQ-Biography
Andreas Vesalius (1514-1564)
198-200

Abstract from NQ literature
Selected Abstract from Literature Details
201-290