"Al Pro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Your message was stuck in moderation -- I have now configured the
>
> I'm new to mailing lists. I wonder, why I can't see your message in
> pel-devel lists? And how can I post replies there?

You are thinking of the archive at SourceForge, right:

  http://sf.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=pel-devel

I don't know why my reply hasn't showed up there yet. It is archived
at the other archives that carry the pel-devel list:

  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.pel.devel/183
  http://www.mail-archive.com/pel-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00149.html

To post replies you have to use the "reply-all" button in your email
client -- the important point is that you include

  pel-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

as a recipient. By the way, I have just redirected your last mail (the
one I am replying to) to the list :-)

>>> Another question is how can I easy add Exiff data, even if JPEG
>>> file doesn't have any Exif data in it? Is there any PHP sample
>>> that shows how can I do it?
>>
>> Please have a look at this URL in which a user explained how he
>> added data (including GPS!) to an empty JPEG file:
>> http://sf.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=650323&aid=1815728&group_id=108380
>
> That's exactly what I need. Thanks. Can you tell me what includes
> does it needs? Is convertGps() a part of PEL?

No, convertGps is a custom function written by Andac. The complete
source is now online here:

http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1816464&group_id=108380&atid=650324

I will of course put it in PEL when it has been cleaned up a bit.

--
Martin Geisler  ---  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ---  http://mgeisler.net