"Al Pro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've used example called pel_add_gpsinfo.php. I found it when I
> followed by one of links that you gave me.

Ah, right... the example was modified and is now in the SVN
repository. You can get a copy here:

  http://pel.svn.sf.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pel/trunk/examples/gps.php

> There is piece of code from this example, including function:
>
> --------------------
>     $GPS_LONGITUDE = convertGps($GPS_LONGITUDE); //converting from
>     decimal to conventional coordinate system
>     $GPS_LATITUDE = convertGps($GPS_LATITUDE);
>

> function convertGps($gpsnumber)
> {
> [...]
> }

I rewrote the convertGps function and called it convertDecimalToDMS
instead. You'll find it in the gps.php file I linked above -- please
try that one out instead. It has (so far...) given correct results for
me :-)

--
Martin Geisler