Date :Jakarta,
February 15th  2013.

Attn. : Marine Personnel Division.
           Bp. Harry Silaen.

PT. TIMUR SHIP MANAGEMENT
Permata Kuningan Building 16th Floor Unit. 1601
Jln Kuningan Mulia Kav 9c
Setiabudi Jakarta Selatan 12980
Indonesia.

      Dear Sir,

       Learning from website m-i-link.com on present now , that your company
has vacation for “Second
Engineer” on an Oil tanker I would like to apply the post.

The details with regard to
my educational qualifications, experience, and others, are as given below :
Name in full    : Nicolas Siahaan
Address           : South Meruya road#40,Joglo,West Jakarta
                          Indonesia- 11640
Date of birth    : May 12th. 1979
Marital status   : Single
Height              : 171 cm
Weight             : 74 kg
Email Adresses: nicolasoakgal...@gmail.com, siahaannico...@rocketmail.com

Educational qualifications
-. Passed the TechnicalHightSchool
,majoring in Mechanical Engineering,1997
-. Passed  Maritime Academy
of IndonesiaMedan with Marine  Engineer  3rd. Class Foreign   Going, 2003
-. Passed Maritime Higher
Education & Training Institute Jakarta for upgrading to Marine Engineer 2nd.
Class Foreign Going, 2010

Experience
-. Have gained ample
experience as engine cadet at crude oil tanker.
-. Have been working as an
Marine Engineer on board various vessel belong of Adhimas Putra Perkasa
Jakarta,Changduck Shipping Korea,White Line Co.Ltd. Japan,Austin Navigation
Pte.Ltd.
Singapore,Khana Marine Ltd. Korea.

General
-. Hardworking and well
mannered
-. Honest , self confidant
-  Computer skill : word ,excel , power point ,
e-mail.

Photostat copies of my
educational and certificate are enclosed. An attested copy of a testimonial
from my present employer is also attached to this application.

I Look forward to receiving
your favorable reply.
Thank you for your
consideration.